Saturday, 7 November 2015

Something I wanted to share....

So this blog I hope is going to show not just my physical changes but also psychological and the changes that happen as a result of those things.

I hope to cover my skincare, clothing I get as I reduce in size and improving my life generally e.g career, business and positivity.

I always try to look at things positively, sometimes that's a struggle but if I can I always try to find a positive.

Last year I used a planner to help me have some focus.

It is by a lovely inspirational lady called Leonie Dawson, it's a great tool to help focus you on having a great year and improve life and if you run your own business it's a great tool for that too.  You can find out all about it by clicking HERE

I wasn't the only one, 50,000 people joined Leonie in 2015.  



Forget resolutions (they never last!) Create an incredible 2016 check it out HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment