Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Week Four


Hi Guys,

Thank you for joining me again.

Week 4 was a struggle week for me, I could only go to the Gym on the Thursday.  My chest was so bad at the weekend and up to Tuesday I was out of breath doing the simplest of things.  

I don't know about you but I'm not one of these people that don't feel like eating usually when I'm ill. Thankfully I don't get ill very often but when I do I normally crave real comfort food.  I never understood when my friends would say they'd not eaten anything for days because they were unwell.. that was totally alien to me!  I wanted to eat more.

But I managed to curb my cravings and really did well to make sure I did what I was supposed to do, I wasn't going to let it ruin my hard work so far.

By the Thursday I was feeling a little more human so went to the Gym and did 20 minutes on the cross-trainer which I was pleased with as I'd found it a little difficult the week before to do 10 minutes.  We also started on one of the resistance machines and we're going to increase the machines by one for a week or two.

For breakfast I'm eating Omelettes, Banana Pancakes, Eggs on English Muffins, Wholemeal Bagel and Peanut Butter that kind of thing..

Lunches, I've been abit lazy with lunches, Marks & Spencer and the sandwich shop are just within a few minutes walking distance from work, not that I can afford it, but I've found myself in those places buying salads more than ever.  I need to start planning, now it's getting a bit cooler I'm going to start making soups, I love soup and I find it fills me at lunchtime without bloating me and making me want to snooze come 3pm like bread does.  Plus it'll save me money I can't afford to spend in those places!

Dinners have been generally a higher protein meal with salad/veg and a small portion of a carb.  

Snacks have consisted of Twiglets (I generally have a small packet of these at work on my desk, when I'm busy they take me ages to eat) and the odd biscuit, but mostly fruit.  Like I've said nothing is off the table hence....

I really wanted some chocolate the other day so bought some Freddo's (a small kids size bar of chocolate in the shape of a frog!) enough to knock the craving on the head and to have that lovely taste... usually that would have sent me in a spiral of ' oh my god what have I done, that's it I might as well give up' and have done exactly that, gave up.  But I didn't I just worked it into my calories and it was fine and it wasn't the share bar that I'd have really done some damage with in the past!

This week I have lost another 2.5lb, so at the moment I'm losing every week and as you can see I'm not depriving myself.  I'm just more conscious of what I'm putting in to my body.  I know the week on week weight loss won't last, I do have a lot to lose so that's probably why that's happening.  Getting to the weeks where I'm not losing is going to be the challenge.

Total losses
Week 1 - 7.5lb
Week 2 - 2lb
Week 3 - 5.5lb
Week 4 - 2.5lb

Total - 17.5lb loss.

Measurement loss so far (measuring every 4 weeks):

In total is 5 inches, that's total off waist, stomach, chest, hips, right and left - arm, knee and thigh.
Considering original weightloss does include some water and we've not been killing me at the Gym, I am pleased with that, it's 5" of fat gone off my body.

Tomorrow I'll post my review of week 5 and then I am up to date and can start posting on time.

Don't forget to subscribe to Kelly's Coaching channel on YouTube

Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment